Monday, November 06, 2006

tired streaks

I go through tired streaks. One day can knock me out, and with three toddlers it takes four days to recover. Last Thurs. I went to the grocery store with the kids in the morning and cleaned my entire (2470 sq ft.) home in the afternoon. Yup, it took all weekend to recover. Fri and Sat I woke up so sore I had to get into the tub. Is this normal for an almost thirty year old woman?? I've decided that if my husband accomplishes his dream of becoming a patent attorney I WILL have a cleaning lady. This pretty much goes against everything that I stand for, but I refuse to do this to my body for the rest of my life. I'm absolutely not willing to let my house go. It's just not an option. I have to have a clean house! Maybe it will be easier when I don't have three toddlers. HHHMMM something tells me there will be something else to take their place that will make me tired. The good news is is that I think I caught up on my rest, it's Monday morning, I've had my coffee, and the girls are still in bed. I'm even getting a chance to write a little. I'm NOT a morning person.
As far as my photography...I've made some ground in photoshop this past week. I can tell my work flow is faster, and I'm not referring to my book for every edit action. It's so encourging to realize progress! I'm hoping to order some Christmas card templates so that I can make Christmas cards for my family. Hopefully, it won't take me the entire month of Nov. to figure it out!
Today I'm going to enjoy my kids and not do much around the house. Maybe I'll take em outside with my camera. It's finally cooler out! Yeah!

No comments: