Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Watermark


I came up with this yesterday on photoshop. It's weird to see one of my photographs look professional. Actually, the picture isn't spectacular, but the watermark makes it look like I really know what I'm doing. Ha Ha!!! I do like the picure. My nephews expression is cute, and he's got those greenish eyes. It's funny how my sister and my son's eyes have changed. They both started out with blue eyes.

I saved the watermark to a brush. Sooo cool! It's just like a brush stroke and my name is pasted onto the image. I can't get enough of this stuff. If only I had more time. Wish I had John Gruden's sleep disorder (the NFL football coach..you know...Chuckie). He only requires about three to four hours of sleep per night! Imagine how much you could get done!!!!!

No comments: